Employee Benefit Plans
I can provide a wide range of employer health, dental, vision, disability and life options for you and your employees. The rates for group insurance depends on the location of your business and the age of each individual employee. Offering benefits to your employees is a great way to increase quality employee recruiting and employee retention! It's a good idea to offer your employees a health plan, but don't underestimate the value of a dental, vision and life plan on the morale of your workers.
Employee Benefits should not have to cost you a fortune. I can help you both select the plan(s) that is right for you company and employees, but also strategize to maximize your benefit dollars for your health, dental, vision and life benefits.
We have a number of value-added services that we offer to our employer clients for FREE. These perks include:
- Online Benefits Portal.
- COBRA Administration.
- Total Compensation Statements.
Group Health Plans are structured into a few formats:
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization): PPOs are best for your employees who want the freedom to see the doctors they want to see without the need for a referral. They would also get the choice to see an in-network or an out-of-network provider, though the benefits are much stronger when they stay in-network.
- EPO (Exclusive Provider Organization): EPOs are lower-cost option to PPOs. It still will allow your employee to self-refer, but it does not pay for a provider that is out-of-network.
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization): HMOs are designed to reduce the overall costs of the healthcare of your employees. Employees would be restricted to in-network providers, much select a PCP (Primary Care Physician) that is seen for routine medical needs. A referral would be required to see any specialist.
Other Employee Benefits
- Dental Insurance: Some group plans can have waiting periods and have an annual maximums anywhere between $1,000 to $2,000. Most also have a small deductible and pay different services at difference percentages.
- Vision Insurance: Your employees are 81% more likely to get a routine vision exam than a routine physical. The best part is that vision insurance tends to be very inexpensive.
- Basic Life & AD&D: Give your employees protection in case they are injured and unable to work or protection to their family in the unfortunate case of them passing away. Group Life & AD&D is also relatively inexpensive.
Jack Palmer, Agent
CDI Lic # 0L77346
Covered California Certified
Connect With Me
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|